Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Feline Fall




When Fall comes I love to look at the interesting shapes and colors. People probably find me doing odd things, I have been known to stop and pick up leaves and examine them carefully. Or sticking my head up in a bunch of tree leaves for 15 minutes just trying for the right shot. I am fascinated with the beauty of the earth and nature. It never ceases to amaze me how some of the most rich colors and vibrant colors are found right in nature.
 

My husbands family recently had a few new additions, six to be exact. I was able to spend some time with these adorable little guys on the Sunday before they were given away. The leaves were just changing and the temperature was perfect. I love to take pictures like this that capture emotion and color at the same time.  





3 comments:

Todd October 16, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

Ashley: Very nice blog; lots of great photos and insight into who you are. You are very talented! I always enjoy your photographs, you have "it" when it comes to taking interesting photos that capture more than the subject. Keep up the great work. TN

rapvrax October 16, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Ashley, it is great to see you posting your work for others to view. As I have said before, you have got a good eye for seeing things differently than others.I think that allows you to be so creative with your photos. Your illustration is wonderful! I would love to see a few of the character illustrations that were in your book. It's exciting to see that you have such a passion for your art and photography. Keep it up! DE

Jolyn October 16, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Ash, WOW!!!! I love what you have done. It's awesome and you are amazing.I will be sure to tell all my friends, so they may also enjoy your talent. I am so proud of you! I am so glad to see you following your dreams. Dreams really do come true! Love ya, Mom

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP