Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Family

My little brother was getting ready to go on a mission so my mom requested that we participate in a family photo. She also asked if I would take them. Since my brother was leaving for two years she wanted to get a few good senior shots of him too. Lucky for me I was able to set up a few tricks in order to make her request happen. It was also nice to have family there because I was able to try out some experimental things. Here are a few of my favorite. 










2 comments:

Andrea October 16, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

CUTE blog! And I love the pictures!! You are awesome. Im so glad you're a blogger now. Welcome!! Loved seeing you guys! Come down to visit us!

Andrea October 22, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Hey... I want to get a CD so I can order Christmas pics. Let me know how much I owe you!

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP