Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Little Libbi







This little girl is something special!!! I was lucky enough to be introduced to this family and had the pleasure today of getting to know them. Libbi is special because she has a heart that is a little different. She has been very strong so far and I am so so thankful that she was able to be welcomed in to such a loving home. She is the first meeting I have had with the "heart babies" and I am sure it won't be my last. I am very touched by the story of these families and how amazing they are. Thank you Mindi and Kurt for letting me see a little glimmer of your heaven. 







4 comments:

Mindi D April 2, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

O my heck! Those are so stinkin cute! Who's kids are those?? Ha ha! Thanks so much for coming today, sorry it was kind of crazy! Jerzi had a blast!! We love ALL the pictures, it will be tough making decisions! I copied one to put on my blog, I hope that's ok. Thanks again, you're the best!

Netso April 2, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

Such cute pics!! Where were you we i needed graduation pics done??? Good job, they are darling.

Montay April 2, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

Beautiful!!!! Ashley you have a gift. I am so grateful to you for trusting your creativity and building your talents You are the best!!

Deana April 2, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Love them! Is Jerzi a model? You would think so! I can't wait to get my HUGE one for my house!! Thank you so much for doing this for us! GREAT JOB!!

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP