Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

{Arizona Senior Rep} -Taylor-

Taylor, is a supper fun and gorgeous girl for Arizona and she just happens to be one of my senior representatives here. 

What does a Senior Rep do?  A senior rep is of high school age and most often is preparing for graduation. The rep gets to go out with me for a day and get their entire photo shoot for FREE. That's right, everything FREE!!  Part of being a senior rep is that you represent Ashley Moore Photography, that means sharing with your friends the pictures that we did on your shoot. That means posting them on facebook or myspace and letting your friends know who took your pictures. (I bet you would post them on facebook or myspace even if I didn't tell ya) It's not hard because that what all of us like to do anyway. I might even have you post a few flyers at school or pass out a few business cards. 

I am still looking for a few senior reps in both Arizona and Utah so if you are interested please send me an e-mail at artwithashley@gmail.com.












1 comments:

Chelsea Meran October 21, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

So come out here and take mine! I'll be your vice rep!

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP