Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Monday, June 27, 2011

L is for Laurence

I had the chance to meet up with Laurence while I was in Utah during May. Laurence start off a little shy but warmed right up when we got him into his element. If you can't tell Laurence loves baseball!! I had such a fun time setting up some of these shots. Here are some of my favorite ones from the day. Hope you enjoy! Congratulations on you Graduation Laurence.












0 comments:

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP