Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Sunday, September 4, 2011

N is for Newborn

Newborn babies are so much fun to work with. With all that fun and excitement going on I usually get peed on sometime in the process but it is well worth all the work. These two little guys are both close to my heart. One is my nephew and the other one is my friend's new baby. I am so thankful to have been around to capture both these little guys within their first few weeks.


Meet Parker

And Tydan





Parker's Dad loves this photo... we all had a great laugh when he did this.

What's Up


this is my beautiful sister and her amazing husband















0 comments:

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP