Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sheri and Jake!!

I had the pleasure of taking these guys out for an old fashion photo shoot. Sheri and Jake are a great couple who love the Western feel and look of things. So it was quite fitting to take them out to an old barn. Only thing is, Winter is not an ideal time to be in a wedding dress outside for very long. Luck for me these guys are troupers!! Jake's little girl did so well that I was amazed by her. Because of the help from Jake's sister and Sheri's mom we were able to capture these awesome moments!! Also a big Thank you to Grandma Bonnie for letting us use your barn. 





3 comments:

kirstin February 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

you are so talented! these are great pics!

pn February 17, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Ashley, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PICTURES! Maybe even some of my favorites that you have done! How very personal and original.

Patti

Andrea February 17, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Looks like Patti figured out how to comment... we'll see if she comments on mine! (I live for comments!) She usually e mails me instead!
I like what I see here... photos look great!
I miss you (and scott)
You are invited to Myla's Birthday Party!
Sunday, March 1st, 5 pm, at BJ's moms house in Sandy. Let me know if you can come!! (please!!)

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP