Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Wedding!








Sheri and Jake are married!! They had such a beautiful wedding day on March 7th and they asked me to do pictures. It is my first actual wedding shoot on my own, it was a big step and I am glad they were willing to let me try it on them. Thank you guys for all your help and encouragement you are great and I wish you all the best. 


Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP