Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Monday, September 28, 2009

{Utah Trip}


















So for those of you who didn't know I am back in Utah for a few days. I have scheduled a couple shoots here and there and enjoyed some time with family. I will be scheduling shoots in Utah every few months depending on the amount of clients I can schedule in the area. If you are interested please e-mail me and let me know.


{The Peterson Family}

I met the Peterson Family almost a year ago when I took pictures of little Hallie. I was so excited to see them again on this trip. They are so cute and fun and were such good sports to put up with this unusually warm weather for this time of year (I must have brought the heat with me from Arizona because it was almost 90 degrees at the end of September in Utah.)
Thanks for your fun attitudes and willingness to stick it out!! So good to see you again!! Hope you enjoy!


0 comments:

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP