Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Monday, April 5, 2010

{Judge}

I took pictures of this little guy a few weeks after he was born. Now this little guy is almost one and I can't even believe how big he has gotten. It was so much fun to see his personality and hear him giggle and laugh at so many things. I love his big blue eyes and used the opportunity to try out my new dark blue earflap hat to match!! (Since it was a little cold out, going from 88 degrees in Arizona to 6 inches of fresh snow in Utah, YUCK!!) Unfortunately the idea came to me at the end of the shoot and Judge just wasn't in the mood to sit any longer. I thought his cry face was really cute though. Hope you guys enjoy the photos, I sure enjoyed working with you again.



0 comments:

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP