Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Thursday, April 8, 2010

{Karli}

This girl has it going on!!! I was a little worried when it snowed a whole bunch on Monday night. (I think it was around 7 inches at my parents house.) I thought, how much fun can senior pictures be when it is freezing outside and snow everywhere? But lucky for me Karli knew exactly how to have fun and show her stuff no matter the weather. She has such amazing eyes the camera seriously loved them. We hit up a few different locations and just had a blast being silly and sassy. I loved one of the locations soo much that I asked her to take a picture of me. :) I seriously love my job!!!!! There were so many great pictures I could hardly choose my favorite, and that is always a good thing.


Thanks again Karli for the awesome day, I hope graduation is just as fun. 

(I also have been working on new announcement ideas, let me know what you think!!)

















0 comments:

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP