Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

{Puppy Love}

Well if any of you have had a chance to explore my site you might find there is a link that says animals under the gallery tab... but there aren't any pictures up yet. It's not that I don't have photos of animals, I just can't make up my mind on what ones to put up. I love ducks and horses, cows, dogs, cats, and even fish. (not to mention a bunch of other animals) After today there will be photos in that section so go check them out!!!

- So being on the subject of animals I would like to share with you my new favorite puppy. My sister and her husband have been looking into getting a dog for a very long time and finally they were able to bring this "little" guy home. His name is Snoop and he is an English Bulldog. He was a lot of fun to spend time with. He had an interesting time taking pictures with me. He thought that the camera was a toy and tried to chew it up a few times. But all in all we captured the true nature of Snoop and his playfulness.







This is his look he gives when he wants to be picked up and held. How cute is that... it is sooo the puppy dog face!!











If you liked this post check out the animal link under the gallery tab to see more fun animal photos!!

0 comments:

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP