Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

{It's Hott in the Desert}

Well I sure love my job. I know I say that a lot, but I really really mean it!! I forget sometimes how much fun it is to be a teenager and just enjoy being silly. As life turns out I get to be around some really awesome graduates, and that makes my life fun.
I wanted to switch things up a little and try some fun new shots that I have been looking forward to trying out. Being inspired by the beautiful desert surroundings here in AZ we decided to head out into a prickly patch of cacti at sunset and see what we came up with. I think we got some really awesome shots. (We even avoided getting poked by any plants BONUS!!!) Thanks for playing Erika. You're beautiful girl!!!















0 comments:

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP