Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

{The ULTIMATE Engagements}

Have you ever had an image in your mind...
a clear distinct vision of something you want to create? I have had this special idea in my head for many years now.

I have alway wanted to take a couple to Lagoon and set up this photographic story of how this couple is dating and just so in love. I guess you could call me a hopeless romantic or something, but I loved the movies where the boy takes the girl to the fair and wins her a huge stuffed animal. I couldn't help but smile at how they would go on the rides together and be so in love that everyone around them just fades into the background. Well this image finally came to life when this great couple heard about my vision and wanted it to be them in the images. Meet Kolbi and Sean... a couple truly in love. Thank you guys for seeing this vision through till the end. I hope you had fun and enjoyed the process along the way. Congrats on your engagement, see you guys for bridals soon!!!






















0 comments:

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP