Ashley Moore Photography is a wedding, maternity, child, family and pet photographer based in the Phoenix Arizona area, as well as Northern Utah. If you have any questions click on the Contact Info tab above.

- Ashley Moore

Monday, October 4, 2010

{Colorado Love}



A few months ago I had the unique opportunity to do a shoot in the beautiful Colorado Mountains. Not only did I have the chance to be in Colorado I also got to photograph some of my favorite people. Meet Ryan and Morgan, both live in in Colorado and go to school at CU. They will be getting married next September and asked if I would do a save the date shoot for them. I was more than happy to do it!! (You can obviously see that Morgan is a gorgeous girl and that Ryan fellow is kinda handsome as well.) He is actually my brother-in-law, which means these two are family. We had a lot of fun taking these photos and I am excited to be a part of the wedding next year!












0 comments:

Welcome to Ashley Moore Photography.
I am currently booking sessions for the Arizona and Utah areas. If you have any questions please feel free to click on the Contact Info button above.

-Ashley Moore

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP